Product Sheet Configurations Get a Quote
The EasyTube® 6308 series multi-tube horizontal furnace systems are automatically controlled research units for batch processing of up to 50 wafers per run per tube (process dependent), in up to four separately configured process tubes.
Our ET6308 series systems are used for complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS), photovoltaics (PV), micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS), and nano electro mechanical systems (NEMS) research to perform oxidation, annealing, diffusion, silicon oxide, and nitride deposition processes.
The systems are designed to meet today’s safety standards for handling pyrophoric, corrosive, flammable, and toxic gases such as hydrogen, silane, germane, diborane, hydrogen chloride, and metal organic precursors.
Standard left-hand as shown, optional right-hand, bulkhead, or ballroom.
Atmospheric or Low Pressure
Process tubes are individually configured for atmospheric and/ or low pressure operation.
Cantilevered Loading System
Automatic cantilevered substrate loading mechanism with horizontal HEPA filtered laminar flow to minimize particle contamination during loading.
Cascade Temperature Control
Provides an accurate internal temperature profile with the responsiveness of external (furnace) temperature control. Each furnace is multi-zone for control of thermal profiles.
Innovative Modular Platform
Enables a wide range of options that can be configured to meet your specific processing requirements. Most system options are also available as upgrades after install.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Mounting choices: left hand, right hand, bulkhead, ballroom
- Up to 3 process tubes
- Cantilevered automatic substrate loading/unloading system
- Wafer sizes: 3 tube stack = up to 200 mm | 4 tube stack = up to 150 mm
- Up to 50 wafers per run, per tube (process dependent). Larger loads are available on request
- Proprietary real-time cascade process temperature control
- Mass flow controlled UHP gas lines
- Atmospheric and low pressure process configurations
- Differentially pumped double o-ring seals
- User settable warnings and alarms
- Application configured safety systems
- Comprehensive software and hardware safety interlocks
- 1 year warranty
- Pyrogenic oxidation chamber
- Liquid/solid source vapor delivery kit
- Run/vent: stabilizes gas flows (bypassing the process tube) before flowing into process tube
- Bubbler liquid auto refill
- Air to water heat exchanger for cooling water (external)
- Residual gas analyzer
- SDC® hazardous gas cabinets
- SDC® UHP gas panels for argon, nitrogen, helium, oxygen
- CVD exhaust gas conditioning system (scrubber/pyrolyzer)
60 Hz | 33 - 160 Amps
L1, L2, L3, N, G
[Alternate Voltages Available]
500 SCFM (furnace compartment)
300 SCFM (gas compartment)
Clean Dry Air or N2
Electrical varies with country | Facility requirements vary with system options | Consult Factory for details