The EasyTube® 2000 is an advanced turnkey thermal chemical vapor deposition process tool for the synthesis of a wide variety of thin films and nanostructured materials. The system is optimized for controlled process development and user safety.
The base system includes a 70 mm (ID) process tube and three (3) zone resistance heated furnace. Our modular platform includes a range of options that can be configured to meet your specific processing requirements. Many of the options are field upgradable.
Designed to meet today’s stringent safety standards, the system safely processes pyrophoric, corrosive, flammable and toxic gases such as hydrogen, silane, germane, diborane, hydrogen chloride, and metal organic precursors. The system also has application configured safety protocols imbedded into relay logic, PLC and CVDWinPrC™ software.
The HotLoad™ option enables fast heating and cooling by transferring samples between a cold load lock chamber to a hot process chamber. The fast heating process shows improved SWCNT and graphene quality. The FastCool™ furnace automatically opens at multiple steps during the cooling stage to reduce the cooling time from more than 3 hours to less than 1 hour. With the HotLoad™ and/or the FastCool™ control, a typical CNT process can be finished within 1 hour.
First Nano offers turn-key system capabilities with support equipment such as gas cabinets and exhaust gas conditioning systems. All major components from one vendor makes interfacing easy. The FirstNano™ EasyGas™ gas cabinets are capable of delivering a variety of toxic and hazardous gases. The EasyExhaust™ system will thermally pyrolyze and wet scrub the process effluents.
Our field proven system performance and solid customer base establishes First Nano as the clear choice in leading edge nanotechnology development equipment for the advanced research facility.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for real time process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Preprogrammed process recipes
- Three (3) zone resistance furnace for temperatures up to 1100 °C
- Substrate sizes up to 50 mm
- High throughput with FastCool™ furnace
- Proprietary real-time cascade process temperature control
- Atmospheric process operation
- Cantilevered automatic substrate loading/unloading system
- Quartz process tube (70 mm ID), sample holder, and gas injectors
- Four (4) mass flow controlled UHP gas lines
- User settable warnings and alarms
- Application configured safety systems
- Comprehensive software and hardware safety interlocks
- One (1) year warranty
- Semi - S2/S8 and CE Compliant
- High temperature resistance furnace up to > 1200 °C
- Infrared (IR) heating for rapid thermal processing (RTP) > 1100 °C
- Low pressure operation, 200 mTorr to 700 Torr, < 50 mTorr base pressure
- Liquid/solid source vapor delivery kit
- Run/vent: stabilizes gas flows (bypassing the process tube) before flowing into process tube
- Bubbler liquid auto refill
- Rectangular process tubes for improved laminar gas flow
- HotLoad™ transfer system
- DC bias field assisted growth
- Residual gas analyzer
- Up to an additional four (4) mass flow controlled UHP gas lines
- Air to water heat exchanger for cooling water
- EasyGas™ hazardous gas cabinets
- EasyPanel™ gas panels for argon, nitrogen, helium, oxygen
- EasyExhaust™ exhaust gas conditioning system (scrubber/pyrolyzer)
- Other options available on request, please contact Factory for details
|Electrical*||208 VAC||60 Hz||L1, L2, L3, N, G||30 - 40 Amps|
|Dimensions*||64" length||30" width||60" height||900 - 1300 lbs|
|Cabinet Exhaust*||300 SCFM||1" WC|
|Cooling Water*||1 GPM||10 -50 PSIG||75° F Max|
|Facility Nirtrogen*||10 SLM||20 PSIG|
|Pneumatic Supply||Clean DRY Air or N2||1 SCFM||80 PSIG|
|Process Gases||Customer specified|
Electrical varies with country
Facilities requirements vary with system options
Consult Factory for details