The EasyTube® 101 is a budget friendly, small footprint, reliable, and repeatable CVD system for the advanced R&D user.
The system has a usable processing area of 25 mm x 50 mm. Up to 8 input lines are available for gases. 3 of the input lines can be configured for vapor delivery of solid or liquid sources. The system can be configured for vacuum and/or atmospheric processes. Most system options are available as upgrades after installation.
The system is designed to meet today’s safety standards for handling pyrophoric, corrosive, flammable, and toxic gases such as hydrogen, silane, germane, diborane, hydrogen chloride, and metal organic precursors. The system has application configured safety protocols embedded into relay logic, PLC, and CVDWinPrC™ software.
Our entry level EasyTube® 101 is the product of choice for the researcher that has a limited budget and floor space, and needs turnkey equipment with a baseline process recipe, and a proven safety system.
- CVDWinPrC™ system control software for realtime process control, data logging, and recipe editing
- Preprogrammed process recipes
- Substrate area 25 mm x 50 mm
- Cantilevered automatic substrate loading/unloading system
- Up to 8 mass flow-controlled UHP gas lines
- Atmospheric and/or low pressure process configurations available
- Dual o-ring process seals with a vacuum monitoring system to ensure leak-free operation
- 3-zone resistance furnace for temperatures up to 1200 °C
- User ability to set warnings and alarms
- Comprehensive software and hardware safety interlocks
- 1 year warranty
- On-site system startup and training
- Up to an additional 4 mass flow-controlled UHP gas lines
- Atmospheric or low pressure liquid/solid source vapor delivery - maximum of 3
- Run/vent: stabilizes gas flows (bypassing the process tube) before flowing into process tube
- Purge/reactant: inert gas purge for reactive gas lines
- Air pump for air feed into system for removing carbon build up on process tube
- Oil-based vacuum pump
- Dry mechanical screw pump
- Seismic mounts
- Wheels to allow easy mobility of system into your laboratory
- Imperial (inch) tool kit
- EasyGas™ hazardous gas cabinets
- EasyPanel™ UHP gas panels for argon, nitrogen, helium, oxygen
- EasyExhaust™ exhaust gas conditioning system (scrubber/pyrolyzer)
60 Hz | 20 - 30 Amps
L1, L2, L3, N, G
Clean Dry Air or N2
Electrical varies with country | Facility requirements vary with system options | Consult Factory for details