Download Application Lab Brochure
CVD offers access to our Application Lab where Nano/Solar/Energy material processes growth can be developed in conjunction with First Nano/CVD research scientists. We strive to accelerate commercialization of
The following is a listing of our processes, production equipment and fees.
3D Cellular Materials:
- Ultralight Carbon Foam
- CNT Paper
Carbon Nanotube Synthesis:
- Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes (CNT), Single Wall (SW), Double Wall (DW) and Multi Wall (MW) on Si, Quartz, and various substrates
- Horizontally aligned SWCNT
- PECVD Carbon Nanofiber (CNF)
- Wafer Scale CNT growth up to 4"
- Multi wafer CNT growth for volume production
- Silicon nanowire (SiNW)
- Zinc Oxide (ZnO) nanowire
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) nanowire
- Vertically and Horizontally Aligned Carbon Nanotubes
- Vertically and Horizontally Aligned Silicon Nanowires
- Catalyst layer: Fe, Ni, Co, Au, etc.
- Conductive layer: Mo, Cr, Al, Au, etc.
- Ion assisted Thin Film Deposition: SiO2, TaO2, TiO2, etc.
- Other materials available upon request
- TCO - F:ZnO
Lab Equipment List:
- EasyTube® 2000
- EasyTube® 3000
- EasyTube® 4300
- EasyTube® 6000
- Small E-Beam Evaporator for Catalyst Deposition
- Large E-Beam Evaporator for volume ion assisted Optical Thin Film Multi-Stack deposition on flat and curved substrates with high uniformity and volume Catalyst Wafer Deposition
- Sample Preparation Lab
In-House Analytical Equipment includes:
- Carl Zeiss SEM
*Secondary Electron Detector
- Optical Microscope
- Four Point Probe
- Transmission and Reflection Measurements
- Thermo Scientific Confocal Raman DXR
- 3D Olympus Video Microscope
- Unassisted Lab time: $325/hr, minimum 6 hrs.
- Assisted Lab time: $350/hr, minimum 6 hrs.
- Analytical analysis starting at $175/hr, minimum 1 hr.
- Minimum sample order $500
- Volume discount available for larger orders
- Special process development and system customization available upon request.