Download ET 5000 MOCVD Brochure
First Nano’s EasyTube® 5000 MOCVD System is an advanced research
Reactor for depositing a wide variety of III-V and II-VI layers. The MOCVD system is capable of meeting the exact criteria needed for producing a wide range of material specifications and quality multi-layer abrupt junction structures in a reproducible fashion.
The system has the capability of depositing MOCVD layers of desired composition on a suitable substrate with graded composition (achieved by programming the user friendly software to ramp the appropriate flows). Exact process control produces MOCVD layers with abrupt interfaces or individual layers having a graded composition.
The ET5000 MOCVD is designed to meet your R&D requirements with flexibility and low operating cost. The system allows the deposition of the following on a single wafer up to 150 mm in diameter.:
- III-V (GaN, GaAs, AlGaN, InP, etc)
- II-VI (ZnO, ZnS)
- IV (Si, Ge, Strained Si)
- Proprietary films
- For larger diameter, other options are available upon request
A temperature controlled showerhead delivering exact quantities of precursors and gases, coupled with substrate rotation during deposition, provides improved deposition uniformity.
Operated through our CVDWinPrC™ process control software, the MOCVD system automatically logs data and graphically displays the time dependent values of user selected parameters.
CVDWinPrC™ allows users to load preprogrammed recipes, modify, check /create new recipes and view real time or saved execution data.
Designed to meet today’s stringent safety standards, the MOCVD system can safely handle pyrophoric and toxic chemicals. The loadlock chamber
option prevents process chamber contamination from air when loading/unloading substrates. The system has application configured safety protocols imbedded into the CVDWinPrC™ software.
EasyTube® 5000 MOCVD Standard Equipment Configuration:
- CVDWinPrC™ based process control software for Real Time Process Control, Data Logging
and Display, Recipe Generation and Editing
- Quartz Process Chamber
- Wafer Size to 50 mm
- Resistance Heater for Temperatures up to 1000 °C
- Temperature Controlled Showerhead
- Wafer Rotation
- Molybdenum or SiC Coated Graphite Susceptor
- Adjustable Distance between Wafer and Showerhead
- Low Pressure Operation from 100 mtorr - 700 torr
- Automatic Substrate Loading/Unloading
- UHP Gas Lines
- Metal Organic Liquid Source Bubblers
- User Settable Warnings and Alarms
- Comprehensive Software and Hardware Safety System
- One (1) Year Warranty
- Semi - S2/S8 and CE Compliant
MOCVD Equipment Options:
- Stainless Steel Chamber
- Horizontal Induction (RF) Heating for Process Temperatures >1500 °C
- Wafer size to 150 mm
- Loadlock to protect the Process Chamber from Ambient Atmosphere
- Hydrogen Purifier
- Ar/N2 purged Glovebox
- Air to Water Heat Exchanger for Cooling Water
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- EasyGas™ Hazardous Gas Cabinets
- EasyPanel™ Gas Panels for Argon, Nitrogen, Helium, Oxygen
- EasyExhaust™ Gas Conditioning System
||40 – 60 AMP
||Clean Air or N2
* Note: Electrical varies with country; facilities requirements vary with system options.
Please contact us for further details.